Bourbon As low as US$0.00
Details and Dimensions
Natural elegance, noble bearing, and timeless style—sit at your kitchen island like a monarch on a throne. Its signature esthetic comes from a fusion of rounded shapes, strong lines, and noble wooden accents. The Bourbon stool seems to embody the spirit of detail. In a class of its own, the back design will withstand the test of time and outlast fleeting trends.
- Included: 1 stool and hardware
- 180-degree swivel with memory return
- Product made of superior North American steel, painted with lead free and environmentally safe baked powder coating for a scratch resistant finish
- Sturdy fully welded metal structure for increased durability
- Weight capacity: Supports up to 300 lbs
- Made in Canada
- 10 year limited residential warranty
To obtain a finished sample of this item, please email email@example.com and include your name, address, phone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection.
How to Choose your Stool Height?
If your pub table or your counter is the same height as your kitchen sink (between 36" and 38"), you need a counter height stool (24" or 26" from the floor to the top of the seat).
If your pub table or your counter is higher than your kitchen sink (between 40" and 42"), you need a bar height stool (30" from the floor to the top of the seat).